Travels with the Pookie Moose

See where the Pookie Moose and his friends go on their many adventures!

5.02.2006

Welcome Dotty (04/22/07)


My name is Dotty. I am taking up a journey in honor of my friend Winslow who was lost in the line of duty spreading the word about BookCrossing!

I will soon begin my own BC journey with my very own bookbox but first I need places to journey too...Who will host me in my travels?

04/28/07-The Journey Begins

05/12/07- Dotty arrived in Mars, Pennsylvania and met WestofMars

"Dottie is adorable and my daughter loves her."

05/13/07- Dotty leaves Mars

"As for Dotty, she can be seen with my cat Cooper checking out my blog, contemplating part of Mt. TBR, and hanging out with my bison on Mt. TBR but below part of my PC. She has picked up an orange bracelet, compliments of my daughter. Can't wait to hear about the rest of her travels! "

05/15/07-Dotty arrived in Medina, Ohio and met buocl

"Dotty is so cute! I received the box today, will journal again and plan to send her on her way this weekend!"

05/19/07-Dotty leaves Medina

"The first pic is of my son holding Dotty - he just loved her! And two days prior, he had helped me accomplish my goal of having breakfast in bed on Mother's Day (he helped me eat it!)The second pic is Dotty with a postcard I was about to address for postcrossing - my goal was to send my first postcrossing postcard. One more picture - Dotty with my bookshelves, to explain my goal of not buying any books for 3 months."

06/17-07-Dotty arrives and leaves Blythewood, South Carolina

07/10/07-Dotty arrives in the Yukon!

"Dottie, her camera, and her boxfull of books all arrived safely inWhitehorse today. Well, yesterday, actually, but I wasn't home so they kept her overnight at the postoffice 'til I could come and claim her. (She's very forgiving.) We had no trouble at all deciding which books to snag to stay here with me."

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home